Our warehouse is overflowing, and we need your help to raise $15,000 by July 1, 2023!
Hearts In Motion receives millions of dollars worth of donations of physical, occupational, speech, and other healthcare equipment annually from vendors nationwide.
Hearts In Motion works closely with our donors of healthcare supplies to ensure we receive equipment in good working order, relevant to the location to where we are shipping; items are non-expired; coordinate directly with community leaders to identify the most pressing needs and use a packing and unpacking process to ensure the items to get to the right people at the right time.
Why are we shipping all of this stuff? The health sectors of many developing countries rely significantly on donations of medical devices and equipment from abroad. For over 30 years, Hearts In Motion has been helping get critical supplies to people in need across the globe with a primary focus in Central and South America, but it has sent shipments to Lebanon and Ukraine.
Supplies that are ready to be shipped:
- Crutches to help children and adults with broken limbs walk
- Machines to help diagnose sick patients
- Wheelchairs to give mobility to the elderly and disabled
- Walkers to help patients during physical therapy and at home
- Specialized braces
- Make a monetary donation (use the form above :)
- Start up a Facebook Fundraiser for Hearts In Motion
- Share our digital flier across your networks
- Start up a community group fundraiser
- Like and share our social media posts
For more information, contact Therapy Programs Co-Director Jamie Bradford at email@example.com.